The Eighth Annual School of Natural & Behavioral Sciences Undergraduate Research Symposium commences April 18, 2013. In preparation for the upcoming Symposium, PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION!
- The oral presentations will begin at 1:30 pm in Vallecito Room (Student Union)
- There will be a short welcome and introduction beginning at 12:15 pm (in the Vallecito Room)
- The symposium speaker (Dr. Erin Lehmer) will give his talk from 12:20-1:15 pm.
- The poster presentations will be in the Student Union Ballroom; students should put up their poster by 11:00 am and be present at their poster between 6:30-8:00pm.
- You are expected to dress in a professional manner.
- A schedule of presenters (including presentation times, etc.) will be available on the NBS web page for viewing at any time: http://www.fortlewis.edu/nbs/UndergraduateResearchSymposium/2013SymposiumScheduleandAbstracts.aspx
Friday, April 12, noon: abstracts due from student presenters
Tuesday, April 16: powerpoints due from student presenters
Abstract format and templates
Oral presentation information for student presenters
Poster presentation information for student presenters