The Office of Human Resources provides a wide array of services to support the Fort Lewis College community. The office supports the teaching and learning environment at Fort Lewis College by providing an array of employment related services that are compliant with Federal and State laws to all FLC employees. Services provided are:
- Administration of the State of Colorado Personnel System for Classified Staff
- Recruitment and Selection
- Administration of all Benefits Programs
- Maintenance of all Human Resources Information Systems
- Assistance with Employee Relations Processes
- Staff Development
We coordinate orientations for new employees, administer benefits, process workers compensation claims, and maintain all data for payroll and employee profiles and insure that equal opportunity policies are enforced for employees and job applicants. We offer and provide training for yearly performance evaluations for classified staff. The Office of Human Resources maintains resources for staff development.
Employees are encouraged to visit the Office of Human Resources as a new employee, current employee, or whenever changes in their lives or employment occur.