Southern Utah University
Summer 2010 College Tour
- Fort Lewis College ETS began services to students from local middle and high schools in Archuleta, La Plata & Montezuma Counties. FLC ETS now serves 650 students annually.
- ETS serves students in grades 6 through 12. ETS identifies and assists students from disadvantaged backgrounds and communities who have the potential to succeed in higher education. In addition to counseling, participants receive information about college admissions requirements, scholarships and various student financial aid programs. ETS helps students from families where neither parent graduated from college to better understand their educational opportunities and options.
- TRIO and ETS’ goals can be summarized as a pledge to provide educational opportunity for all Americans regardless of race, economic or ethnic backgrounds.
Members of the Talent Search program receive services that include:
- Academic advising.
- A curriculum designed to provide information on the following topics:
- Career exploration
- Study Skills
- College Vocational School
- The opportunity to take regional and national campus tours.
- Financial aid information and application assistance.
- College/vocational school application assistance.
- ACT test preparation workshops
- Talent Search is currently seeking a part-time Office Manager. For a complete job description and information on how to apply, click here.
- Looking for current updates on events we're having? Go to our Event Calendar here!
Connect with Talent Search on Facebook!